Thursday, October 13, 2011

This Girl...

I am head over heels in love with This Girl...




Everything about Her makes me heart beat faster and my soul fill with happiness.  She is the most genuine and sincere person I have ever met; nothing about Her is fake.  She is respectful and pleasant, rarely ill-tempered.  She takes neither me, nor others, nor life for granted; She appreciates her many blessings.  She does not waste her many talents, and She is always considerate of others.  She is a woman of God; a steward who is unwavering in her Faith. 

She loves to laugh; She loves to smile.  Her nose crinkles ever so slightly when she smiles.


She loves her family, and treats mine like her own.  She knows the value of an amazing family.

She knows and speaks my Love Language, as I know and speak Hers.  She is my best friend...


I have promised my life to This Girl, forsaking all others...


I will honor and respect This Girl for the rest of my life.

God has truly blessed me by bringing Her into my life.


This Girl is My Girl, and I will love Her for always...



**Special thanks to my Brother, Justin, for these photos, and everything else he does for me**

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Bryan, so sweet. She's a blessed girl. (I always prefer 'blessed' over 'lucky'). Love you both!

    ReplyDelete