Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Siblings...Forever My Family

I was blessed to be born into a family as amazing as ours.  To be fortunate enough to have three best friends from the start of life is truly one of the greatest gifts from God, and I thank God daily for each of my siblings.  I love how I can count on each of them for different reasons, and how I know that they will be there for me no matter what, just as I will for each of them.


To My Siblings:

Adrienne, you are the natural born leader.  We turn to you for nearly everything, and you never let us down.  You are strong, wise, intelligent, hilarious, and dependable.  I see the way you manage your family and life and it is an inspiration.  When I think my life is crazy and there is not enough time in a day, I just look at you and realize that there is always a way to fit everything in.  I know you work hard to keep going, and I admire your drive.  I don't know how you do it all, but I respect you for doing it so well.  Thank you for laughing with me and being a cut up.  I like to think we both got a little of Nana's banter skills.  Thank you for all that you do, and all that you are.  You are a blessing in my life, and I thank God for you.

Erin, you are a constant reminder of God's work.  You have proven to me time and time again that God continues to work in our lives.  Life has dealt you some tough cards from time to time, and you continue to be your happy self.  It takes a lot to keep you down.  You are one of the most resilient people I know.  I love that about you.  I can always count on you to be there for me when I need to talk.  Your words helped me through the most difficult times in my life, and your strength has been a constant inspiration.  I love to see your spirit translate into Ashlyn's personality.  I see so much of you in her, and it is truly amazing.  Thank you for always having wise and kind words for me, and for always listening.  You are a blessing in my life, and I thank God for you.

Justin, you have always been an amazing big brother to me.  I have been blessed to have such an amazing role model to look up to.  Your creativity and ingenuity has always amazed me.  Your natural ability with all things technical has always been one of your traits which I most admire.  I have been blessed to have a best friend that I can always count on.  There have been numerous times you have come through for me, and the support you gave me during the most difficult times in my life was beyond amazing.  You gave me a roof to live under, and a shoulder to cry on.  I love to see the happiness you experience with Lynnette.  I have always thought that you deserve nothing but the best, and it is great to see that you have found happiness.  You are a blessing in my life, and I thank God for you.


I know we all have had, and will continue to have, struggles in our lives from time to time.  I also know that each one of us can always count on the others to pick us up when we are down.  I just wanted you all to know how much you mean to me...

I love you all, and look forward to sharing the rest of our lives as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment